Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Suggested extra poll question

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@csun.edu>
Date: 19 Oct 1995 23:08:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Suggested extra poll question
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray) wrote:
>To pollers,
>
>I suggested to Stormin' to have another question:
>	Q9 What is your favourite line from a Kate song (eg for a quote)?
>he suggested I post to get answers, but I think you should still
>reply to him, whatever. I cannot imagine anyone is going to suggest
>the same as someone else, and it'll just end up being all her lyrics
>eventually, excluding conjunctions!

Well, I am game.  Though I think this is probably the hardest question of
all.  Because there's so many good lines.  But finally, I think of the
lines that really surprise me, and I finally came up with this line:

       Looks just like your face on the moon, to me

Well there you go, THE NINTH QUESTION.

                                                        Stormin' Norman

                                               Murderer, murderer of calm