Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Suggested extra poll question

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 23:47:52 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Suggested extra poll question
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

To pollers,

I suggested to Stormin' to have another question:
	Q9 What is your favourite line from a Kate song (eg for a quote)?
he suggested I post to get answers, but I think you should still
reply to him, whatever. I cannot imagine anyone is going to suggest
the same as someone else, and it'll just end up being all her lyrics
eventually, excluding conjunctions!

	"...You want my reply? What was the question?..."

			Bryan Dongray

PS The above quote should not influence you, it just seemed a relevant
quote, which are the ones I like, although I do have a personal
best line from a Kate song, which would do well on a tee shirt with a
graphic, if only I could find one that matches my minds eye image.