Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Whole Tori

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 23:36:14 -0700
Subject: The Whole Tori
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I heard a vague rumor that RDT was back up - does anyone
have the Email address (all my sources have the old address,
which may or may not work anymore).

ObKate:  I heartily recommend reading Wieland Willker's "Moments",
a Best of Lovehounds collection.  Someone should go back and
do one for the earlier years, too (in fact, Wieland did such a great
job, I nominate him).  It's Lovehounds with the flame wars - well,
not gone but certainly toned down (WAY down!), no "What does
Gaffa mean"?, and NO MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ADS!

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/rec.music.gaffa/moments/

In case you didn't see his posting.  (Someone should HTMLize
this and put it on a Web page.  If no one else volunteers, I could...)

- Stev0 the Old-timer

"If we define "crap" as being "A piece of music so increadibly wonderful
that you
can never listen to any other piece of music ever again since the other
music would
pale by comparison", then I agree, it is crap."

- Me, setting someone straight a while back about "You Want Alchemy"