Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Who is Kate?

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 1995 10:29:58 -0100
Subject: Who is Kate?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Dear Simon,
calling Kate Bush an extrovert is completely nonsense, sorry. You can't
deduce this from songtitles.

> Kate basically writes about ANYTHING & EVERYTHING!!!!

Yes, but because she CAN do so, not because she's an extrovert!

Would you like to know the truth?

The scientific proven fact is, that Amos makes sure, you know what an
extraordinary person she is, while Kate is not a person at all, but a more
advanced life form pretending to be human to spare your feelings.
We haven't figured out so far, what HER real nature is, but it's definetely
not purely human. I don't know the whole story, but in the late 70s the FBI
was involved in this, it's still top secret, but it resulted in Kate's
somewhat mysterious seclusion and concealment.
This is all I know about it. I got this information from a doctor in
England, who was involved in some tomography imaging experiments on Kate's
body during this investigation. Her astrocytes were completely different in
shape and metabolism compared to normal human brain cells. She also had a
very strange kind of microglia. He mentioned several other things, I have
forgotten.

 You want alchemy?

WIE (IED-Germany)