Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Kate ever said anything about Tori?"--re "Snowbound..."

From: gprimm@lys.vnet.net (GREGG PRIMM)
Date: 4 Oct 1995 02:42:19 GMT
Subject: Re: "Kate ever said anything about Tori?"--re "Snowbound..."
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

NudeAdGuy (nudeadguy@aol.com) wrote:
: Jbuchwald wrote:
: > "Snowbowl," (or is it "Snowbound."  My friend's
: penmanship was not too clear when he labelled it.)

: According to the box that stored the master tape copy that was played on
: the radio down here in Phoenix some years ago (and which I copied on
: tape), the song is called "On fire inside a snowball," not "Snow Bowl" or
: "Snowbound," or anything else. Listen to the song, for godz' sake. she's
: clearly saying "On fire inside a snowball."

Hmmm.  Perhaps that should be "RUDEAdGuy" ....

-- Gregg