Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

October Issue of Addicted To Noise

From: Steve McConnell <atnbiz@sirius.com>
Date: 3 Oct 1995 23:12:49 GMT
Subject: October Issue of Addicted To Noise
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This month, the October (1.10) issue of Addicted To Noise:

-Grills the grungy Australian teen sensations Silverchair
-Hangs in Manhattan with P.M. Dawn
-Offers up exclusive photos from The Concert for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
-Delivers a dispatch from Burning Man in the Nevada desert
-Gives you the low-down on Garbage
-Hooks up with Sponge in Seattle
-And opens our virtual gallery with this month's exhibit by rock poster artist Coop.

-Plus columns from Dave Marsh, Greil Marcus, Billy Altman, Eric Lipton,
Bill Wyman, Michael Goodwin, Richrd Meltzer, Stuart Green
-I Robot with the latest on music & technology
-In Print with books on rock
-"Live" which is about, well, live stuff
-New album reviews in "44.1 kHz" every other day,
-and "Music News of the World" with the latest rock news, every day (365  7, dude)

Always free, and only on-line, you can find Addicted To Noise on the WWW at :

http://www.addict.com/ATN/

Choose table of contents, and away you go......