Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Almost, but not quite...

From: blues76630@aol.com (BLUES76630)
Date: 3 Oct 1995 07:19:09 -0400
Subject: Almost, but not quite...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

    I live in the Seattle area, and I was listening to a local station
(KMTT) that plays a cd in it's entirety every night at 3am, and tonight
the top three choices were Alanna Morrisette, some other guy, and who else
but Kate, with Hounds Of Love ?!  I called several times to request it but
alas, Alanna Morrisette was chosen instead. It didn't matter though
because I wound up playing my cd anyway.  One thing I noticed that I
hadn't before is that Kate thanks Werner Herzog and Peter Reich in the
liner notes. It's nice to know that Kate fans are everywhere, even if I've
only met a few in person......

                    Blues