Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry's new album

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 02 Oct 95 14:27:05 EDT
Subject: Jane Siberry's new album
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Greetings Lovehounds!

Just finished listening to "Maria", the latest Jane Siberry
release.  *Oh my my*!!!!!!

She has split up this work in 2.  Kinda like HoL/TNW.  And
yes, "Oh my my" is quite interesting indeed.  This will
become one of my favorites for sure.  I listened to it once
and I haven't a clue of what's it about!   I love it!

Another trip into Jane's psyche... full of twists and turns
and unexpected stops and gos.

The first part, *Maria*, is a collection of jazz influenced
pieces.  Quite good.

I STRONGLY recommend it.

Comments please!

peace

ron

.....hmmmmmmm.....now if only Tori could give us a
*concept* piece....  :-)
....maybe she hasn't the depth....   ;-)