Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart

From: jjh969@aol.com (JJH969)
Date: 28 Sep 1995 11:47:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Lionheart
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

In article <449fns$5lq@dewey.csun.edu>, jbuchwald@csun.edu (Norman
Buchwald) writes:

>Have you forgotten "Breathing?"  ("Breathing my mother in/Breathing her
>nicotine"?)  Why would Kate smoke when she's pregnant when she's been
>aware of the effects it can do to a fetus more than fifteen years ago?
>Personally, I'm more concerned about her own health (I want her to be
>around for years to come) and her voice, if anything  (She'll run into
>more and more problems the more and more her throat's affected.)

Kate's mom smoked ?  Kate seems to have turned out OK.
What kind of car do you drive ?  My car is a bicycle.  If you
sit in you garage with your engine running while I sit in mine
smoking my cigarettes, who will be dead first ?

A public service message to the Nicotine Nazis of the world.

JJH969@aol.com