Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shameless Grovel

From: spr2262@u.cc.utah.edu (Scott Raile)
Date: 29 Sep 1995 02:56:47 GMT
Subject: Shameless Grovel
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Certainly, the most traumatic thing about graduating from college is the
loss of free Internet access for three months.  Now that I'm a graduate
student and have happily rejoined rec.music.gaffa, I'm afraid that I must
de-lurk only to offer up a shameless grovel for a kind soul to duplicate
the latest video collection for me.  Of course, I will provide tapes,
postage, etc., as well as offering my eternal gratitude!  Please e-mail
me at Scott.Raile@m.cc.utah.edu

Thanks in advance!