Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Message for Chris Smith

From: braffet@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu (Elizabeth Braffet)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 07:31:41 GMT
Subject: Message for Chris Smith
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news.hawaii.edu

Calling Chris Smith of Indiana University music department!  I lost your
E-mail address back in May when I switched mail readers (all my mail
archives got irretrievably scrambled).  I still would very much like a
copy of that scholarly article you did on Kate's music! I have a couple of
Lovehound tapes here with your name on them gathering dust and awaiting
your address.  Respond and I'll be happy to throw in the latest video
making it a jolly threesome!  I do hope you are still reading this
newsgroup.

-Aloha

--
Elizabeth Braffet