Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Spoken in Haste

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 17:47:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Spoken in Haste
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Thu, 28 Sep 1995 kln@a.crl.com wrote:

> I never take any of it personally as I know all love hounds are

> and able to
> handle themselves skillfully with a long sword in the Dungeons
> of Doom.
>
> Who's laughing?  I hear that!

Who? Me? I wasn't laughing. I was just picturing you with your longsword
in the Dungeons of Doom wearing your Babooshka outfit!

I'm still waiting for that gif. I'll put it up on my web site when you
send it to me! :-D

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|