Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Ran Tan Waltz

From: kerry white <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 17:41:02 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re:Ran Tan Waltz
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>   Obviously, it's controversial, but anybody know the story behind
> this "B" side to "Breathing"
>                                                      Stormin' Norman

 Hi, Not too controversial, it was b'cast on British TV, as part of the
1979 X-mas special.  I'm at work as I read the posting and don't have
fresh memory-knowledge, but, offtop of head[which is not always
reliable] I think it was just a pleasant little song that just was never
mentioned rather than 'tip-toed around'.
 Corrections, please :)

                                   KrW
   "TV or not TV, that is the question. Whether it is nobler to suffer the
  lies of outrageous pitch-men, or to slit your throat with an electrocoated
                         stainless steel blade"?
                                   WOI