Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy in Canberra???

From: <bretthar@BoM.GOV.AU> (Brett Harris)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 95 17:32:56 EST
Subject: Cathy in Canberra???
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi KaTeFans,

I heard an interesting rumour today.  I had to get a NTSC to PAL conversion
of the latest Lovehounds tape as I am the local tape tree node.  When
I went to the video conversion place to pick up my tape, the guy that
did the copying, after commenting how interesting the tape was, said
that he mentioned the tape to a friend, and that friend said he had
heard a rumour that Kate had gone to school for a few months in
Canberra!  I know that she visited Australia with her parents when
she was young, but I didnt know she stayed for that long.

Does anyone else know about this???

Brett Harris
Bureau of Meteorology
Canberra AUSTRALIA