Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lemonade, Love and Hope

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 21:59:39 -0500
Subject: Lemonade, Love and Hope
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au>

  >  From: love-hounds-request
  >  To: love-hounds
  >  Cc: kln
  >  Subject: Lemonade, Love, and Hope
  >  Date: Thursday, 21 September 1995 10:21PM

[snip]

  >  ... [Kate] is a classic English beauty

> How many votes for English? I'd say more Irish.

I seem to recall a remark by JC "Big Bubba" Bush about
the young girls of Galway in "Cathy"... so ya could be right!!

I told ya, ahma a dull American southerner from... gawd.. Alabama!!!.

"...then there is that thing about hats." RvngufthCrmsnAsrnce

BTW:  If she got a bundle from Fruitopia, cheers! More booty to buy
better toys to make better music.  Outboard gear is pricey stuff and
it obsoletes itself about every six months except unlike your computers,
the resale price is bloody awful.  Synching two 24-track
analogs is tedious.  Digital is outrageous once you get above
an ADAT.  And even in England, I believe a house is still
a good place to invest money.

Our last album took four years on a 16 track. She beat us by
about six months.  It takes as long as it takes.  Care to guess
how many of Kate's tracks are sitting on her shelf for every one
in your CD case?  I guess about four to one.  Maybe that's what
the extra rooms are for.  ;-)

Kate is planning her future, and that of those for whom she provides.
Novercia is a business and Miss Bush is a businesswoman.

Others need her.  We can wait... gladly.

len