Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mailbag

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 23:13:16 -0400
Subject: Mailbag
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Wieland writes:

 > It's my sincere hope, that this imperfect medley helps
 > somehow to a new, completely revised edition of The Garden.
 > I think, it's a heavy burden on IED's shoulder. This is my
 > little contribution.

Not a little one but a great one. Thanks very much for your
time, effort and discriminating attention, Wieland!  You've
performed a much-needed service.  IED is flattered by your
many kind words, as well.

G. Ford writes:

 > She has 2 cats.

In fact, the latest information we have (alas, ca. September
1989) indicates that Kate Bush lives with at least three and
perhaps four cats.  For many years she kept two fine cats
named Zoodle and Pyewacket.  (Photos of them appeared in issues
of The Kate Bush Club Newsletter, and throughout the period
1979-1988 or so Kate herself contributed to that periodical
an episodic comic strip featuring the pair.)

With the release of the album "The Sensual World", however, Kate
sadly reported (to Club members) the death of Zoodle.  Apparently
Pye was dejected by this event, but was gradually lifted out of the
depression by the fortuitous appearance on the scene of a cat named
Rocket, along with the like-named pranksters Sparky and Torchy.
These tyros revived a youthful perspective long dormant in Pye --
but this tale of Rocket's is well known to Kate Bush fans.

We have not been privileged to learn more of these cats' doings since
that time, but let's all hope that Pye, Rocket and the rest are doing well.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S         R        I