Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

!

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 12:02:00 EST
Subject: !
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 31 TEXT

I don't know if this is old news, but I was so bored I actually
opened a copy of The Internet Yellow Pages to see what it had to
say about RMG. Well, break out the crystals everybody because
we're listed under:

     New Age

     New Age music - Kitaro, Windham Hill, Steven Halpern,
     Enya, and so on - performers, recordings and general
     discussion.

     Usenet:
        Newsgroup: alt.fan.enya
        Newsgroup: alt.music.enya
        Newsgroup: rec.music.gaffa
        Newsgroup: rec.music.newage

Hmmmm. Authors, authors ... ah, here we are at the back of the
book. "Harley Hahn", it says "is an internationally recognized
author, analyst and consultant." Well, he's internationally
recognised now - 'Mein Gott! You are being the Dummkopf who
knows nahezu nichts about die Musik!' "He is the author of more
than 12 books [they mean thirteen], including Osborne's best-
selling 'The Internet Complete Reference', and such other titles
as 'Assembler Inside & Out', 'A Student's Guide to Unix' and the
well known 'Peter Norton's Guide to Unix'." A jolly spot of light
reading, that lot. "Rick Stout", the other half "is the coauthor
of Osborne's acclaimed 'The Internet Complete Reference'." Now
where have I heard about the book before? "Stout is a Certified
[wait for it] Public Accountant ..." Say no more.