Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Pleasantly woken up today

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 10:08:20 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Pleasantly woken up today
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi all,

I just *had* to tell everyone I was so pleasantly woken up this morning,
I tune my bedside radio into what seems the most reasonable radio
station (KTCJ - I think, in Minneapolis 97.1 "progressive rock station")
I set the alarm to 6:30am, anyway, this morning it switched on to very
near the start of RutH, I cannot tell exactly where, being asleep,
boy did I quickly wake up today! They then played the long live version
of Hotel California too (the one with the guitar piece at the beginning)
which was responsible for me falling asleep at 6:40am, oh well too much
nice music does that to me!

Relevant quote:
	"let me sleep, and dream of sheep."
or:
	"It could feel so good, it could sing you to sleep."

Unfortunately, my wifes quote:
	 "You still in bed? Wake up, sleepy-head!"

			Bryan Dongray

PS I still dream of Orgonon.
PPS I hope everyone knows where the quotes are from!