Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

what's the GLC?

From: Debbie Levitt <deb@aswas.com>
Date: 18 Sep 1995 22:28:08 GMT
Subject: what's the GLC?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I've been listening to the extra CD's from the This Woman's Work box
set.  The 2nd song on the 2nd disc is called, "Ken," and the CD claims
it's from a "Comic Strip" movie GLC.  I'm American, and I get no cool
TV.  Isn't Comic Strip that Rik Mayall/Ade Edmonson show that was up a
few years back?  Either way, can anyone tell me about Ken and the GLC?

I don't really know newsgroups well, so personal e-mail back to
deb@aswas.com would be really helpful as well.

Cheers!
-Deb
http://www.aswas.com/deb/