Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Making movies

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 1995 14:11:27 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Making movies
To: stev0 <stev0@zuni.chaco.com>
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

On Sun, 17 Sep 1995, stev0 wrote:

> Excuse me?  I assume you hated TLTCTC because of lack of car chases,
> but those of us with IQs above 50 realized that the film is an example
> of utter genius.  Yes, I didn't understand - or even appreciate - it at
> first, but after several repeated viewings I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT.
>
> The key is repeated viewings and discussion with other rabid KateFans(tm),
> Especially IED and KLN, in my case.

Hey, Steve0! Time to change your password. IED has obviously cracked it.
:-)

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|