Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia - New Competition?

From: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 1995 18:50:05 -0100
Subject: Fruitopia - New Competition?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello friends,

 Hey, hey - juice!
 Some days ago I received the lovehounds tape from Lightning, John and it
was a revelation! The Fruitopia adds are so cool. I haven't seen them
before. The music is fantastic! It fits so perfectly to the colourful
pictures. It's great! We have new KaTe here! I made a 30 min audio tape
from it, repeating all the adds 5 times. I love it! It's like a drug.
I can listen to it for hours at work. - I'm so mad.
Maybe they are simple in the making, but they sound so
beautiful! Smash 'em Mr. Drukman!
Hey, hey - juice!

 I'm pretty sure, these will never be officially released, so you have
ultrarare KaTe here! The best music IMHO is in "Summer solstice", "Fighting
Fruit" (the best! "hey, hey - juice", her voice, oh god! Can someone
understand me?) and "Skin". Is there any chance for you to get hands
on the full audio tapes? Money should be no consideration.
Hey, hey - juice!

 Total fruit integration! I go for it!

Now:
1. what are the complete words from "what if?"
2. what do the spoken words in the japanese "summer solstice" mean?

And, a new KBC competition (maybe):
3. What is Kate singing in the Ice tea spot?
   I think it's not "We let the weirdness in"?
   To me it sounds like "A honey on a saturday" :-)

Thank you Andrew, Karen and John for this tape.
S  R  I , more than ever!

Best wishes
    Wieland

PS: Maybe this sounds a bit over-enthusiastic, but so it was:
       My first impression. Be kind...