Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: she's coming, she's in the trees....so tread softly

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 07:45:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: she's coming, she's in the trees....so tread softly
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995 R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz wrote:

>      If it is the pleasure of Kate to consider herself a Director, accept
>      it with joy. Her power over us has taken many forms. In this life it
>      manifests itself in her music. Beyond this life we can only wait to
>      see what she has in store for our souls. Therefore, let us not disturb
>      the warmth of her love, for I feel she is a jealous god and may bring
>      her wrath to bare on those who would not share in her dreams.

Uh, was there supposed to be a smiley with this? My satire meter may be
on the blink. :-}

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|