Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New KATE on backing-vocals?

From: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 12:30:31 -0100
Subject: New KATE on backing-vocals?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello, - new Kate?

Yesterday I got a catalogue update from Humbug records. Maybe you know,
this is the BUSHTUCKER club.

And they announced: Colin Lloyd Tucker "Songs of Life, Love & Liquid":
"Brand new album full of wonderful songs from this great British eccentric.
Features Kate Bush on backing vocals!!"

I think, this should be of at least marginal interest to this group. And,
completely for free, here is the ordering info:
Trident Music Int. PO Box 2903, London N1 3NE. One CD costs 15 GBP incl.
postage for overseas. It must be prepaid. The above CD is cat no. BAH 17.

I don't know anything more about it. Maybe there is no Kate, or you can't
hear her, or whatever. We have to check it out.

Best wishes
    Wieland