Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Live at Hammersmith CD

From: faustex@infinity.ccsi.com (Mike Cheselka)
Date: 13 Sep 1995 15:27:11 -0500
Subject: Live at Hammersmith CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 653
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have a chance to buy this with a video.  I do not want the video
however.  Is there a way to get the CD by itself, which is not bootlegged?
Is there a version of this on CD which is fine( no hissing)?  I now have
the Japanese box set.  It has two booklets.  One is the bio material in
Japanese.  Is there a way to get the booklet in English?  Besides The Red
Shoes( and singles from the Red Shoes) and this box set, what else do I
need( not including bootlegs) to have the complete collection?  Also, I
have the BAKTABAK 012 interview picture CD.  What other non-bootleg
interview CDs do I need.  Also, I collect only CDs.

Thanks in Advance!