Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Experiment IV ?

From: u3a97@teach.cs.keele.ac.uk (The Silver-Flag Boy)
Date: 18 Sep 1995 23:37:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Experiment IV ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gabriel.keele.ac.uk

Graham Eida (geida@cix.compulink.co.uk) wrote:
: > Hi Kate Bush's Fans,
: > I just heard "Experiment IV" from the "Whole Storey" album and I really
: > like it. Is there an album called "Experiment IV" by Kate. How are the
: > rest of the songs there ?

: This track was written to entice fans to buy the Whole Story Album

A very haunting song. Has the same conscience-pulling effect as the last 4
tracks on _Never_for_Ever_ -- so that album is the nearest to the
_experiment IV_ sound. IMHO best played quietly at night alone.

Alex

CGCE, 108 Holly Cross, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5JB
u3a97@cc.keele.ac.uk

I have no intention of buying Windows 95.