Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Ninth Wave: Protagonist's name...

From: gerald.paetsch@dortmund.netsurf.de (Gerald Paetsch)
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 95 04:33:51 GMT
Subject: Re: The Ninth Wave: Protagonist's name...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <4281h1$i05@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
   satyrnband@aol.com (SatyrnBand) wrote:
>A recent inquiry on r.m.g asked about the name of the protagonist of
>The Ninth Wave, which I had claimed to know quite a while back.  In
>order to help the requester discover, I've reviewed the CD, and determined
>that the name I was hearing occurs at 0:21 and at ~0:27 in Waking the
>Witch.
>
>I'd like to know if anyone else hears a name
>at that point.

Hmmmmm...... I've listened to it at least 50 times, but the only thing *I*
hear at 0:21 is a female voice saying "wake up", accompanied by some giggling.
At 0:27 there's a male voice saying: "come on, wake up" - but besides the
noise resulting from the voice being sent through an effect, I absolutely
*can't* hear anything more. Maybe it's kind of an acoustical illusion?

Regards,
Gerald