Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hey, Columbia!

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 22:29:05 -0700
Subject: Hey, Columbia!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Today, one of my co-workers opened up a
package from the nice folks at Columbia, and
there he saw TWO new software packages - "Rock
Screen Savers" (or something like that), one
from Columbia artist The The and one from Columbia
artist Alice in Chains.  Who ELSE do you know who
records for Columbia?

Unfortunately, the women who were my contacts at
Sony Music no longer work there, so if someone
from Sony Music is reading this, I can assure you
that you will get HUNDREDS of orders if you make
a Kate Screen Saver like that!  I know *I* would
order one, plus buy a couple for friends who are
KateFans(tm) but not on the net. (Note to all
lovehounds - this is a good time to post one of
those "Me too" postings you've always been dying
to do!)

- Stev0 '95

"I turn to my computer..."