Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hey, Columbia!

From: gprimm@lys.vnet.net (GREGG PRIMM)
Date: 6 Sep 1995 14:02:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Hey, Columbia!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

stev0 (stev0@zuni.chaco.com) wrote:
: Today, one of my co-workers opened up a
: package from the nice folks at Columbia, and
: there he saw TWO new software packages - "Rock
: Screen Savers" (or something like that), one
: from Columbia artist The The and one from Columbia
: artist Alice in Chains.  Who ELSE do you know who
: records for Columbia?

: Unfortunately, the women who were my contacts at
: Sony Music no longer work there, so if someone
: from Sony Music is reading this, I can assure you
: that you will get HUNDREDS of orders if you make
: a Kate Screen Saver like that!  I know *I* would
: order one, plus buy a couple for friends who are
: KateFans(tm) but not on the net. (Note to all
: lovehounds - this is a good time to post one of
: those "Me too" postings you've always been dying
: to do!)

Me too!

: - Stev0 '95

Ah, Stev0, you'll make a grown man cry...

-- Gregg, too!