Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Maureen revealed

From: willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de (Wieland Willker)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 1995 11:12:53 -0100
Subject: Maureen revealed
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello friends,

Maureen is indeed KaTe's aunt!
In Jan 1994 Yamamoto Sazo posted this for the first time as an information
given in the Japanese fanclub letter "Lionheart". But IED was not
completely satisfied, if it was true.
So, yesterday I got a letter from a friend in Richmond, England. He wrotes:

"Her mother, Hannah Daly came from a village in Eire called Dungarvan in
County Waterford. As a child KaTe used to visit her Auntie Maureen there. I
just found this out this morning, because I have a signed photo of KaTe on
my office wall. A member of my staff recognized the photo and said she had
met KaTe as a child, as she grew up in this same village of Dungarvan.
Everybody there was very surprised, when KaTe became famous! It's a small
world, isn't it?"

2. There is this "George, the wipe" thing. I read somewhere (?), that
George was a criminal, who escaped across the English channel. A while
ago (June 1993) Jeff Lester posted: "Does 'The case of George Norwide' ring
a bell with anyone?", but he didn't explained it. Anyone?

Best wishes
    Wieland