Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Single File

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 95 00:21:07 +0200
Subject: Re: The Single File
To: apatlis@tpone.telepac.pt (Nam)
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Hi Nuno!

> Was "The Single File", from Kate Bush, already published in CD format?
>
> From where can I mail order this title, as I can't find it anywehre here in
> Portugal ?

As far as I know it hasn't been published in Video-CD (= MPEG-CDI) format yet.
It is (or rather was :-( ) available as a CD-Video (= LaserDisc), which is
the 12 inch instead of 12 cm format, uses different players, is analog,
and is quality-wise better. Much better.

Unfortunately the LaserDisc is impossible to find nowadays. There's someone
on the Musical Wantlist for an endless time now looking for it and offering
$150 - without success.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]