Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: You Want Alchemy/Show A Little Devotion

From: beach house tiki god <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 00:48:45 -0400
Subject: Re: You Want Alchemy/Show A Little Devotion
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray) sez:
>OK, where do "You Want Alchemy" and "Show A Little Devotion" come from?

>These (obviously) were not in the lyrics file, but there is also
>no mention in the Garden. Please let me (and probably others) know.

for the record, the latest version of the garden (which i am using as
the basis for the web version) was created in 1990. so, anything
related to _the red shoes_ and a significant amount of material related
to _the sensual world_ will not be included in the web version of the
garden.

hopefully, there may be an updated version someday. ied?

woj

ps. i should have all the interviews from volume 3 linked this week.
the htmlized files have been sitting in my account for a few weeks and
i just have not had a chance to work on bringing them online.