Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub....

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 1995 06:46:55 +0200
Subject: Re: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub....
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Since this group is already pseudo-moderated, is it not possible to
create some kind of kill-file that only kills this ad?
Identifying the subject line would suffice in my opinion.

I am aware that even the existance of such a file poses a threat to
the 'freedom of speach', but I think we can trust our humble pseudo-
moderator not to include words such as 'Tori' or 'Amos'.  ;-)

Bones: "Say one thing Spock, you never cease to amaze me!"
Spock: "Nor I myself..."                                         (StarTrek V)
Mikael Jakonen                              mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se