Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW & HotKates Update

From: DSearch@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 1995 02:28:11 -0400
Subject: TWW & HotKates Update
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
cc: tcestes@ucdavis.edu, TIBIRD@aol.com, dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu, aj796@freenet.carleton.ca, Ronald.Girardin@dartmouth.edu, jim@medinah.atc.ucarb.com, dbcttman@acpub.duke.edu, caldwell@luna.cas.usf.edu

Just picked up my TWW box!  So far, I'm impressed.  I'll post a full report
as soon as I'm able.

In the meantime....

I've accepted offers for several discs in my collection.  One correspondent
has indicated an interest in obtaining everything, although no specific offer
has been extended.  As of this time and date, the following titles remain:

CDs:
UK Lionheart (2 copies)
UK HoL
US TD
US TSW

LPs (all stored in special inner sleeves):
Canadian N4E
US The Dreaming

Note that TD is a new addition to the list -- I forgot to include it before!

I encourage anybody with even mild interest to offer anything remotely
reasonable.  I'd like to wrap this up this week if possible.

Thanks again for your time and this space!

-- David Reff :)
   Dallas, TX