Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What is she doing now

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 1995 23:28:07 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: What is she doing now
To: nsrjm@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu (Robb McCaffree)
Sender: btd@carina.cray.com

Robb McCaffree on 3 Sep 1995 wrote:

> I wish she'd go back and film 'The Ninth Wave' even now...what else do
> you suppose she's doing at this moment?

I heard (although delayed) on the Radio 1 UK Sunday afternoon/evening
chart show countdown on 20-Aug-95 just before the top 10, that there
is about to be a whole big group of excellent artists, who will record
whatever they do on Monday 4th Sep and the resulting music will be on
sale (in the shops) by Saturday (9th). All the money made, such as TV
rights, etc, will go to "War Child" which help children in Bosnia.

I just wondered maybe Kate is going to add her talent?
Anyone know (or not)?

			Bryan Dongray