Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Show A Little Devotion

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 30 Aug 95 16:33:00 GMT
Subject: Show A Little Devotion
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

And again I surface.

...and my attempt at 'Show A Little Devotion.'

'Show A Little Devotion' - Kate Bush
------------------------------------

        Everything that you wanted
        Everything that you love
        Yeah
        Will run away from ya
        Everything that you care, for
        Yeah, yeah

        Show a little devotion
        Get my wheels in motion         (???)

        Oh the minute I saw your face
        Is there anything that I can do
        Anything at all
        Tell me about it wont ya
        Anyway that I can help
        Just tell me about it wont ya
        So that I can do it
        Anything at all
        Just tell me what it is that you want
        Then I can do it

        Everything has an ending
        And everything has a tail, to wag
        Yeah
        Answer me love                  (???)
        As everyone has a right, to that
        Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah
        Show me a little devotion
        Get my mind in motion           (???)

        I don't worry about a lie       (???)
        Oh the minute I saw your face
        Hey, is there anything that I can do
        Anything at all
        Tell me about it, wont ya
        Is there anyway that I can help
        Just tell me what it is
        Then I can do it
        Anything at all
        Just tell me what it is that you want
        Then I can do it
        Anything at all
        Just put the words together for me
        Then I can do it
        Is there anything at all                \
        Just tell me what it is that you want    > fades
        Then I can do it                        /

-----

So what d'ya think?  Comments please :)

Cheers!

--
Garrick Twinney         'We strangers know each other now as part of
gtwinney@plymouth.ac.uk  the whole design.' - Suzanne Vega 'Gypsy'