Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Recordings of indeterminate origin?

From: "John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 12:33:58 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Recordings of indeterminate origin?
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Hounds,
    I am thinking of picking up some of Kate's RoIO to add to my
collection.  The question is, which one?  Are there any Kate boots that
are considered "essential must owns"?  There's sure a lot of them out
there.  (CDNow carries a WHOLE lot of them, BTW)

    Question 2: Best Buy has a couple of Japanese pressings of
TKI.  Should I buy this?  Is the sound *really* better on these?

    Email's fine if you don't want to choke up the list.

Thanks!
John Walker         jdwalker@post.smu.edu or jwalker@intecom.com