Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

OTHER PEOPLE'S MUZAK

From: kateknight@aol.com (KateKnight)
Date: 26 Aug 1995 18:50:46 -0400
Subject: OTHER PEOPLE'S MUZAK
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

Hounds:

                            I don't know, but it seems to me there is an
AWFUL LOT of discussion regarding OTHER ARTISTS at this site. Sure, we're
all politically correct (artistically correct?) denizens, obliged to share
major info we pick up from Entertainment Tonight or the unshaven dude at
the local independent record shop, but is this a place to worship THE
GODDESS, or what??!!
     You don't see me mentioning the release of Jane Sibbery's new CD
"Maria" last Tuesday the 22nd, do you?
     Anyway, let's settle down and concentrate on convincing our pop diva
to tour, or compose an opera based on Arthurian legend, or create an
original film musical, whatever!
     Kate is EVERYTHING. Don't you forget it!

                                                                +
                                                           +  KK  +
                                                                +