Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hmm...Leave it Open, yet again

From: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 14:06:55 GMT
Subject: Re: Hmm...Leave it Open, yet again
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)

Carl Payne (cpayne@optical.fiber.net) writes:

> Someone said the phrase mentioned is "We let the wierdness in."

That is the "official" answer, from Kate.

> I sampled the phrase,  Very clearly, the "reversed part" says,
> "AND they said they were very ill."

I remember the discussion on gaffa eons ago when the conclusion is
"And they said they won't let me in."  So there are *TWO* messages
SIMULTANEOUSLY, one FORWARDs one BACKWARDs.  Our ears tend to pick out
what is understandable to our brain and discard the rest as "noise".

--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"The whims that we're weeping for/Our parents would be beaten for" Kate Bush