Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia

From: mty027@coventry.ac.uk (Andy Semple)
Date: 15 Aug 1995 09:43:51 +0100
Subject: Fruitopia
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I've seen 2 adverts on the TV and would agree certainly that one is the
Cocteau Twins, the other one I'm not so sure about.
I'm pretty certain that the one I've seen at the cinema a number of times is
Kate, the one I've seen is the Kaleidoscope one.Can anyone verify that this
is Kate or not?I would be very surprised if it wasn't Kate.
By the way Sean Mayes the co-author of the visual documentary book has just
recently died, there was a small obituary in the latest Q magazine(the one
with Mozza on the front).

--
Andy Semple
Mathematics Dept