Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BBC Nationwide

From: geida@cix.compulink.co.uk ("Graham Eida")
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 1995 18:30:57 GMT
Subject: BBC Nationwide
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have a vague recollection that the early evening BBC news programme
'nationwide' had a interview with kate back in 1979 about her live show.

As I was only 11 years old at the time it is all a little blurred but I
remember them interviewing the sound man as well, as he had just invented
the head-mike so Kate could dance and sing at the same time.

Is my memory playing me up or has anybody got a copy of this one.

Graham Eida
geida@cix.compulink.co.uk