Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Disco RUTH

From: birdie@netcom.com (Kathleen Ostridge)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 18:02:02 GMT
Subject: Re: Disco RUTH
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Steve Walker (swalker@carl.org) wrote:

: I have a cd of a band called Blue Pearl that does a version of RUTH.
: Could this maybe be what everyone is talking about?

Ummmm, it wasn't RUTH that Blue Pearl (Durga McBroom & Youth) did, it was
a version of "Running up that Hill". Quite good, and carries quite a punch.

Durga is a Massive Kate fan...

--
"A few more trips around the sun & my face will look like a fault map!"

                                                  - birdie@netcom.com