Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: us ep?

From: ed.suranyi@etak.com (Edward J Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 95 09:39:02 PDT
Subject: Re: us ep?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Actually, there were two versions of this:  A U.S. ep with
five songs, and a Canadian ep with six.  I can't remember
exactly what songs were on them, but I'm sure someone can!
(IED, maybe?)  None of the songs are exclusive to this
album.

EMI-America came out with these right after "The Dreaming", to
exploit Kate's new-found popularity among alternative music
fans in this country.

Around 1983 and 1984 this was actually quite easy to find at
record stores.  I remember seeing this occasionally as late
as 1988.  I would be surprised if it were really that hard to
find at used record stores nowadays.

Ed
ed.suranyi@etak.com