Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Catherine Bush (No Kate content!)

From: jwilson@achilles.net (Jenna Wilson)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 95 12:49 EDT
Subject: Re: Catherine Bush (No Kate content!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>"Catherine Bush is a Toronto-based writer. Her most recent novel is Minus
>Time."
>Just found the author's name interesting for some reason. Anyone here
>ever read any of her stuff? Any good? What's it like?

Well, I don't know, but to continue with familiarly-named authors, there's
a food writer named Kate Bush - I seem to recall a cookbook on chocolate.

Jenna
--
Do you need some joy or love?  Are you downtrodden leaves in some forsaken
yard?  Are you deserted or cold or starved or paralysed or blind? Handfuls