Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SPAM

From: pdCampbell <a026120@goodyear.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 16:13:16 EDT
Subject: SPAM
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (The Love Hounds)
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

The non-existent ?itch <salro@nd.edu> (yeah, right!) writes:
> Hi, my name is Ellen Eng and I recently started using a magazine
> subscription club ...
(Doesn't THIS look familiar!)

In another group, the following possibility was discussed: Before anyone
could post to the group, they would be required to send a message to
the moderator, and he would add their ID to a list of accepted members.
Any traffic from someone not on the list would be rejected.  No requirements
to be put on, just that you ask for it, first.  Feasible for us?

--
The UnderToad
___
 |    "Love between the ugly
 |/       is the most beautiful love of all."
 |\