Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate video awards.

From: Robb McCaffree <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 14 Jul 1995 04:46:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate video awards.
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> 1. best overall video
> 2. best video "early years" (1978-1980)
> 3. best video "glory years" (1981-1987)
> 4. best video "quiet years" (1988-1994)
> 5. best hairdo
> 6. best costume
> 7. best dance
> 8. best special effects
> 9. worst video
> 10. song you wished there was a video for
> 11. best head apparel (hat)
> 12. favorite "guest" artist
>
> Any video qualifies for this including everything found
> on the Lovehounds-collection.

Well, I don't have much, as I only own 'Line/Cros/Curve,' 'Live at
Hammersmith Odeon' and The (fiendishly shortened) US version of 'The
Sensual World.' But, I've SEEN 'The Whole Story' and am anxiously
awaiting my backordered 'Single File.' And, if someone wants to let me
know about how to get a 'Lovehounds,' I promise sexual favors.  :-)
Or, NOT to give sexual favors, whatever that person wishes.

Anyway, here are my "winners"

 1. The Red Shoes
 2. Wuthering Heights (funny, your overall 'worst!')
 3. Cloudbusting
 4. This Woman's Work (I love that 'one take' shot)
 5. The Sensual World (That Sensual Hair!)
 6. The Dreaming
 7. Running Up That Hill
 8. Experiment IV
 9. Rubberband Girl (yech!)
 10.  The Ninth Wave (here's to that!!! Waking The Witch, Hello Earth
especially!) Also, Rocket's Tail
 11. See #5 above. There IS no better apparel than Kate's own hair.
 12. Miranda Richardson, hands down, even steals a few scenes from
the great Kate!

BTW, is Rocket Man Available on any commercially sold video? It's
strangely NOT on the Two Rooms VHS.

		--Robb