Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate video awards.

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 11 Jul 95 11:11:54 EDT
Subject: Kate video awards.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

greetings Love-hounds!!!!

Last night I was watching some Kate videos (most of them,
actually :-) ).  I thought perhaps it would be interesting
to have the views of others about kate's videos...in a
"kate video awards" kinda way.

Here are some of the categories I thought up
(feel free to add more)

1. best overall video
2. best video "early years" (1978-1980)
3. best video "glory years" (1981-1987)
4. best video "quiet years" (1988-1994)
5. best hairdo
6. best costume
7. best dance
8. best special effects
9. worst video
10. song you wished there was a video for
11. best head apparel (hat)
12. favorite "guest" artist

Any video qualifies for this including everything found
on the Lovehounds-collection.

Here are my "winners"

1. Tie: There Goes A Tenner  &  Cloudbusting
2. Delius
3. There Goes A Tenner
4. This Woman's Work
5. Suspended In Gaffa  (love that hair)
6. Experiment IV (the monster)
7. There goes A tenner  "we're waiting"
8. The Dreaming
9. Wuthering Heights
10.  The Ninth Wave    (yeah, I know, it's more than 1 song)
11. Babooshka    (Warrior Kate)
12. Donald Sutherland   (I can't help it...I'm Canadian)

Ok people....your turn!

peace

ron