Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Release Date: Red Shoes

From: celemon@email.unc.edu (Angela Reid)
Date: 12 Jul 1995 14:54:33 GMT
Subject: Re: Release Date: Red Shoes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Anthony Kyle Monday (akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu) wrote:
: In article <3tu5kf$1crq@bigblue.oit.unc.edu>, celemon@email.unc.edu
: (Angela Reid) wrote:

: > I wondered if anyone could tell me the dates of release (UK & US) for Red
: > Shoes.  And, if you can, will you please?  : )

: Um...it's been out for two years now. Shouldn't be too difficult to find.

What shouldn't be?  The dates of release or the album?  I have the
latter.  If you know a specific resources that can tell me the original
release dates, I'd appreciate your sharing that information.

Angela