Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Christmas songs together?

From: dream@cabell.vcu.edu (Daniel L. Ream)
Date: 12 Jul 1995 14:13:20 -0400
Subject: Kate Christmas songs together?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Expires: 07/31/95
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Is it possible to find all of Kate Bush's Christmas songs together on
one recording. I'm thinking of "Home For Christmas", "December Will
Be Magic Again" and ....wasn't there another one too?

Is there a Kate bootleg that collects these? If not, how could I most
economically purchase them? I have all of Kate's albums, but none of
these songs seem to be on the albums.

Any advice on other Kate Christmas songs in existance would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

--Dan Ream
  Richmond, Virginia