Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Video Awards

From: "R.L.Crane" <R.L.Crane@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 11:52:03 +0100
Subject: Kate Video Awards
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Okay, Here's my two pennorth,

Best Overall Video - The Dreaming
Best Video "early" - Hammer Horror (extra hands version)
Best Video "glory" - The Big Sky
Best Video "quiet" - Love and Anger
Best Hairdo            - Sat in Your Lap (okay, scariest hairdo)
Best Costume         - Breathing (okay, I've got a thing for
                                                   plastic!)

Best  Dance            - Running Up that Hill
Best FX                  - Tough......um Experiment IV ?
Worst Video            - Easy!  Babooshka!  Worst song, too!
Song I wish would   - Mother Stands for Comfort.....sigh!
          have a video
Best head apparel    - Experiment IV. Banshee head piece is ace!
Fave Guest artist     - Donald.....quelle surprise! :-)

Is that exciting or what!
Incidentally, I didn't realise there was a video for Delius!  Any
Info from anyone......?

Take Care

Will Yum!