Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay

From: Dennis Bergstrom <Dennis.Bergstrom@era.ericsson.se>
Date: 12 Jul 1995 09:05:49 GMT
Subject: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi There,
A couple of years ago (3 to be exact:-) ) I bought "Hounds of Love" and
discovered the B-side (if you can talk about B-sides of a CD!) that was
supposed to be a soundtrack to a movie (?) or at least an extended
musicvideo called "THe Ninth Wave" but I think Kate ever did this.

Since I had worked a little with moviemaking (mostly concerning sound) I
became quite interested in this.

I started to write a screenplay based on the soundtrack - just for fun at
first, like a test of my screenwriting abilities - but as time passed I
became more and more "hooked" to it. I just couldn't quit writing it, I
had to finish it. And so I did - 18 months later (!).

I send it to Kate thruogh her friend Lisa at the Kate Bush Fanclub so I
lnow that Kate received it. But after that....

Nothing.

So instead of gathering dust on my harddisk (!) I thought of sharing the
screenplay with you guys. If, of course, you're interested.

Maybe I could upload it to a web site? Does anyone have the email adress
for the webmaster at "Experiment IV"?

Get in touch!

PS: If my E-mail adress doosn't work try ERADBR@era.ericsson.se

// Dennis